Saturday, February 16, 2013

Froot Loops Fabriqué


Apologies for the slightly extended absence. I'd meant to do a Lunar New Year post (Happy Belated Lunar New Year!), but fell ill shortly afterward and have been recovering. No worries, I'm mostly back to good health. I do have a post on savory yuan xiao coming up, though.

In the meantime, I just wanted to share with y'all the discovery of the century. It turns out, if you eat Nature Valley Oats 'n' Honey granola with Celestial Lemon Zinger tea--it tastes like freakin' Froot Loops! I'm not kidding or exaggerating! Take a bite's worth of granola in your mouth, chew it a bit to break down the large chunk, then add a sip of tea, and boom: suddenly you'll realize it tastes like you've got Froot Loops in your mouth. You only need a bit of tea per bite of granola, else the Lemon Zinger overwhelms the granola and you don't get Froot Loops.

Anyway, try it. :) Unless you didn't like Froot Loops as a kid. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment