Sunday, April 21, 2013

Ebb

Well, I've been blogging my cooking a couple years now, and have learned a lot along way. But, I'm a person of many interests, and my interest and dedication to particular activities waxes and wanes. Although I still cook a lot, I'm finding that I'm moving toward larger batch preparations so that I have more time to do other things. Now, moving forward I'm still going to keep cooking, experimenting, and learning (I mean, regardless, I do have all those meddlesome food sensitivities to deal with, so doing my own cooking is still the best way to get the kind and quality of nourishment I want), but I'm going to relax on trying to post every week.

I'll still be back from time to time when I have something good to share, but for the time being, I'll leave you with this photo of a really delicious pork spareribs dish.  It's part of a story Andrea Nguyen did for the LA Times on Chinese fermented black beans (the other recipes are good, too).

Happy cooking!


0 comments:

Post a Comment